Tilburg - Node.js Developer
We are expanding! Do you have experience as a Node.js Developer, do you love working in cross-functional teams and are you always looking for improvements? Then we are looking for you!
This is what your assignment looks likeIt seems simple: automate as many processes as possible, so that our member satisfaction remains high and the costs low. But behind this strategy is a complex roadmap, full of innovations that serves our members hyper-efficiently.
As Node.js Developer, you ensure the scalability and maintenance of various innovative, IT-driven solutions. A lot of software, that we continuously improve and expand. This means not a day will be the same and the scope of your projects will vary. Some examples of projects we are currently working on:
- Online Coach App: The app that keeps our members, and ourselves, moving. This app motivates, helps and informs members during their journey.
- Self-service Kiosk: Becoming a member starts with the multi-purpose self-service software that allows members to register more efficiently and easily manage their membership.
- Membership administration: Our membership administration is one of the most important IT systems and must, day in day out, work flawlessly for our members and colleagues.
A technical all-rounder, who gets energy from building backend applications with a lot of impact. Someone who thinks code quality is just as important as we do, and who knows how to create a scalable and secure infrastructure.
Furthermore, you have:
- An entrepreuneurial and critical mindset, you’re always looking for improvements and are not afraid to express your view;
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining secure high-availability software and infrastructure, preferably based on Heroku, Mulesoft, Salesforce, Contentful and Akamai WAF;
- Knowledge of Node.js, MongoDB, TypeScript and Swagger;
- Good communication skills in English, a second language (Dutch, Spanish or French) is a plus.
- An informal, international and friendly environment with the energy and dynamics of a start-up;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives;
- A brand new workplace and home working options;
- Good basics, such as a Macbook and XL screen;
- Nice extras, such as pension and health insurance;
- Reimbursement of your travel costs (office next to Tilburg Central Station).
Apply for this vacancy
Interested in joining as Node.js Developer? We are looking forward to get to know you! Please apply through the button at our career site. The interview process currently exists of one video interview and one interview at the office.
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visa or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it’s possible to transfer this.!
3.500 - 5000
Yes, we are able to provide a visa/work permit