We accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count!
- Work on large-scale, multiple industries, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS, AWS and more
- Be comfortable working in testing orientated and CI/CD environments
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Champion TDD/BDD Software development
- Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make them a reality
- Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- English: Proficient
- Dutch: preferred
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like it. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: we are growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Within 3 months
Yes, we are able to provide a visa/work permit